The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics

Maybe there's a clue in this...when the zombie apocalypse happens, go sleeveless! You'll wipe out lots of walkers and be able to stay safe longer.

And if you get cold being sleeveless, just slip a sleeveless vest on like Daryl.

Maybe there's a clue in this...when the zombie apocalypse happens, go sleeveless! You'll wipe out lots of walkers and be able to stay safe longer.

And if you get cold being sleeveless, just slip a sleeveless vest on like Daryl.
No way, I'm wearing a carhartt jacket through the zombie apocalypse. slap some duct tape one one of them and you got Walker proof body armor. That and I'm not going to be Georgia when a zombie outbreak happen, at least I'm not planning on staying there.

No way, I'm wearing a carhartt jacket through the zombie apocalypse. slap some duct tape one one of them and you got Walker proof body armor. That and I'm not going to be Georgia when a zombie outbreak happen, at least I'm not planning on staying there.

I'll be wearing my Carhartt jacket because I'll be staying in Wyoming. If the walkers don't get you, the cold & wind will, lol.

I'll be wearing my Carhartt jacket because I'll be staying in Wyoming. If the walkers don't get you, the cold & wind will, lol.
That and Wyoming's lack of population density would be a pretty good place to be, very small chances of a walker herd rolling up on you.

That and Wyoming's lack of population density would be a pretty good place to be, very small chances of a walker herd rolling up on you.

Yep, as long as the antelope don't zombify, we'll be ok.

idk how i feel about being in the middle of nowhere .. I like being away but not in a place so scarce with resources.. I live in the suburbs but i have a tiny off the grid cabin 45 ish minutes driving from several major cities but protected by mountains, creeks, and enough barbed wire to keep the walkers a little busy lol It is a big bonus having all the populated areas to scavenge, there isnt much to scavenge in low population density areas and the hoards from the cities will eventually make there ways to the wide open plains and you wouldn't have anywhere to hide if caught out in the open, I'm sure the hoards would be beyond massive when they started to spot each other from far off and all join up to make another giant super hoard // I can imagine zombies as far as the eye can see in the middle of kansas just standing around staring up at the wind turbines lol // I threaten my in-laws chihuahua that when the zombies come i'm going to put her up on in a tree just high enough that the zombies cant get her to distract them while we make our getaway

idk how i feel about being in the middle of nowhere .. I like being away but not in a place so scarce with resources.. I live in the suburbs but i have a tiny off the grid cabin 45 ish minutes driving from several major cities but protected by mountains, creeks, and enough barbed wire to keep the walkers a little busy lol It is a big bonus having all the populated areas to scavenge, there isnt much to scavenge in low population density areas and the hoards from the cities will eventually make there ways to the wide open plains and you wouldn't have anywhere to hide if caught out in the open, I'm sure the hoards would be beyond massive when they started to spot each other from far off and all join up to make another giant super hoard // I can imagine zombies as far as the eye can see in the middle of kansas just standing around staring up at the wind turbines lol // I threaten my in-laws chihuahua that when the zombies come i'm going to put her up on in a tree just high enough that the zombies cant get her to distract them while we make our getaway

Too funny, I grew up in KS. But that was before there were wind turbines to stare at, we had to make do with windmills.
gig.gif

That would make for a pretty good walker trap, just add on a few extra noisemakers on the end of the blades as they spin around and around. Then about once a week or so you could go out there with a big ole field tractor and run over walkers until they're all mushed.

Back
Top Bottom