The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
Something that's been bothering me, they have never gone back to check on the pit. you would think that it would likely fill up again. Personally, I would have blocked it off again, and now I'm thinking about welding some gates to a heavy vehicle to block the pit access road. Then with the Saviors coming in loaded for bear, I would be tempted to move that block and have that herd start off for Alexandria where Negan is going to be around outside the gates. A thousand walkers just showing up during the standoff would have been a tactical advantage to Rick and Company.

That would make for a pretty good walker trap, just add on a few extra noisemakers on the end of the blades as they spin around and around. Then about once a week or so you could go out there with a big ole field tractor and run over walkers until they're all mushed.
well they do have blinking red lights on top that at night is highly visible from very far off so the walkers would come from miles and some of those turbines are already kind of noisy , it wouldnt take much // you could just connect a music player/loud speaker of some sort to one of them.. it's not like you would be waisting electricity /// me and my wife have joked about living inside the wind turbines or at least among them like tree -houses lol // you would be safe up in the air, you would be able to see all around for miles and you would have electricity.

Last edited:
LOL

0.jpg

Funny! Wish he still had the shorter hair.

Oh Ill take him how ever lol
1f60f.png
Thats hotness right there. Im a big WD fan and i normally end up talking about it some how or another in my everyday life.... So i was out with my husband mushroom hunting and i totally realized how big of a prob i was having walking thru the woods and tripping etc... compared to their zombies in the woods gracefully making it thru the woods. lol

1f60f.png
Thats hotness right there. Im a big WD fan and i normally end up talking about it some how or another in my everyday life.... So i was out with my husband mushroom hunting and i totally realized how big of a prob i was having walking thru the woods and tripping etc... compared to their zombies in the woods gracefully making it thru the woods. lol

LOL, I never thought about how agile they must be to walk nimbly through the woods
lol.png

1f60f.png
That is an excellent point. They should be walking into branches that are on trees and on the ground as well. another plus for going off and living in the woods somewhere. Just be sure to stick some wind chimes in around a big thornbush away from your base and that would do well to mess them up.

Back
Top Bottom