~*The Weekly Peep*~

big_smile.png

Time for the WEEKLY PEEP!!!!!

THE WEEKLY PEEP
Monday, October 17

Hello!Im Cluckcluck1215!You can call me Cluck, Cluckcluck, or something more real, Kyndra!i will be righting the WEEKLY PEEP for as long as I can!here is a little more info on me:I live in the country, in the state of Maine!i have 11 chickens and one duck.i love animals and want many more.i also have 7 fish and one cat and one dog.i love nature and all sorts.i love hanging out on BYC with my bets friends.

PEEP of the WEEK

This is Chip, she is owned by @austrolover1

FEATURED ARTICLES Or CONTESTS
We don't have any today, sorry!

Question of the week:
Is it okay for chickens to eat strawberries as a treat?

Answer:
Yes! My chickens LOVE strawberries. It's their favorite treat.

Ihope you like my first WEEKLY PEEP.

We need a Article or a Contest to be Featured next week!please send it to:mad:ChickenLover200

Aswell as The Peep Of The Week.

Last edited:
By the way, Chip is owned by @cutiechook1 , my sister. I just use the awesome pics she takes. I like to show her off.
cool.png

Time for the WEEKLY PEEP!!!!!

THE WEEKLY PEEP
Monday, October 17

Hello!Im Cluckcluck1215!You can call me Cluck, Cluckcluck, or something more real, Kyndra!i will be righting the WEEKLY PEEP for as long as I can!here is a little more info on me:I live in the country, in the state of Maine!i have 11 chickens and one duck.i love animals and want many more.i also have 7 fish and one cat and one dog.i love nature and all sorts.i love hanging out on BYC with my bets friends.

PEEP of the WEEK

This is Chip, she is owned by @austrolover1

FEATURED ARTICLES Or CONTESTS
We don't have any today, sorry!

Question of the week:
Is it okay for chickens to eat strawberries as a treat?

Answer:
Yes! My chickens LOVE strawberries. It's their favorite treat.

Ihope you like my first WEEKLY PEEP.

We need a Article or a Contest to be Featured next week!please send it to:mad:ChickenLover200

Aswell as The Peep Of The Week.
A few grammar errors, but I really like it! great job!
clap.gif

:thumbsup
It's a good learning experience though. If you take a look at the old weekly peep I used to do, I was HORRIBLE at grammar and spelling, but through writing things like the WP, you can see I have improved a LOT. Practice makes perfect :D

Monday Mystery:
Guess all five answers. The ones correct (no cheating!) Will each earn you a point. If you get all five right and fill out the extra question, you have a perfect score. Those with perfect scores will be entered in a drawing. The extra question for today is asking what you want to see done with the WP differently. One winner will be chosen from the drawing this time and their WP suggestion will be used along with a survival surprise!

1. What is the name of the chicken coop of the week on BYC?

2. Who was this article (New To Chickens And Dont Know Witch Breeds To Get Then Click Here) written by?

3. Why was this article (Why Join Back Yard Chickens The Benefits Of Being A Byc Member) written by?

4. What year was the original WP started?

5. Who wrote the Daily Peep before?

Egg-stra question:
What would you like to see new with the weekly peep?

Back
Top Bottom