The Well Composed Chicken -- Small prize offered!

Quote:
I adore this picture....tip-toe-ing around
smile.png

I'll try!

Woo-pa Gangnam style!
For some reason, my chicks, australorps, like to get under each other before they fall asleep. They once got in a little fight, which was so cute!
love.gif
pop.gif
smack.gif

Last edited:

Sir Banty, an OEGB RBB with a quail chest. He's the proud leader and spunky tiny protector of a flock of 83 PR RIR and a Partridge Cochin. It's amusing to see the little fellow peacefully master his much larger flock members by freezing in place and giving them a "stare down" until they back off, whimpering. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't caught on by now yet. lol

I chose this photo, from the flower's point of view depth of field, as it seemed to show his calm, vigilant demeanor.

He reminds me somwhat of this antique (docked) chicken image before Sir Banty's longest tail feathers fell out recently.
http://thegraphicsfairy.com/printable-image-transfer-french-chicken/

Thanks for having the contest, and good luck to everyone! : )

Archaeopteryx (Teryx for short) my Easter Egger pullet, who has a serious crazy face going on while dirthbathing by my snapdragons. She takes dirtbathing VERY seriously. She's the smartest of my pullets as well, doing all sorts of crafty little things that makes her relation to dinosaurs very believable.

Back
Top Bottom