The Well Composed Chicken -- Small prize offered!

Pics

Archaeopteryx (Teryx for short) my Easter Egger pullet, who has a serious crazy face going on while dirthbathing by my snapdragons. She takes dirtbathing VERY seriously. She's the smartest of my pullets as well, doing all sorts of crafty little things that makes her relation to dinosaurs very believable.

Adorable little dinosaur! :)

Archaeopteryx (Teryx for short) my Easter Egger pullet, who has a serious crazy face going on while dirthbathing by my snapdragons. She takes dirtbathing VERY seriously. She's the smartest of my pullets as well, doing all sorts of crafty little things that makes her relation to dinosaurs very believable.

Very beautiful bird. I love all the colors in this picture.
smile.png

Thanks guys! She'd be perfect if she would just START LAYING ALREADY. >_< Preferably a nice blue or green egg. ;)

This is my family's peacock. He is a very sweet and curious bird indeed. He is still shy when it comes to getting close to us but he is just a real sweetie. We do not know his age sadly but I am sure that he is fully matured because he has a very long and beautiful train that is so stunning. As you can see. This picture was taken in February when he was showing off to his girl. He is still in need of a name, and I want a really royal name for him.

Back
Top Bottom