The Well Composed Chicken -- Small prize offered!

Pics

This is my FINAL entry! This is Pepper, my Welsummer ;)
D.gif

the one in the front is mardy my barred rock hen .. someone told me chickens with blue eyes are usually blind or something because they asked if she could see .. and then lilly my easter egger hen and then jewel my old english game hen .. then the back round guys my female ducks and my drakes

oh! thanks for asking this! I posted the "ghost chickens" picture, but now that I think about it, it doesn't really show composure.... so... can I replace my previous entry with this one??

thanks!

This is Teri, my EE rooster that I had to give away... :(

"What is this strange thing you're pointing at me!??!"

Hello. Here is my Onyx. She is a White Crested Black Polish Pullet. I think she looked all proud standing upon my knee one morning.

Haha! I think there should be a contest for disapproving chickens, Teri would be a contender for sure with that look. :D It's a pity you had to get rid of him.

That Polish is quite regal looking. :)

oh! thanks for asking this! I posted the "ghost chickens" picture, but now that I think about it, it doesn't really show composure.... so... can I replace my previous entry with this one?? thanks! This is Teri, my EE rooster that I had to give away... :( "What is this strange thing you're pointing at me!??!"
He looks list like my EE Mocha from the angle u took the pic at! :p

This is Beatrice, our super sweet Speckled Sussex. Although she is the smartest chicken in the flock, she is the bottom chicken. You can find her contemplating quantum mechanics or how the closest relative of the T. Rex ended up on the bottom of the food chain. She laid her first egg this week!

Back
Top Bottom