The Well Composed Chicken -- Small prize offered!

Pics
Quote: Awesome picture, AK! LOL
lol.png

WINNERS..!!!

How I chose the winners:
I opened each photo into a seperate 'tab' on my browser, so that I could look at each without knowing who took it (it helped that I haven't looked at this thread in a week, eek!). That way I would not have a bias.
I then looked at each photo with the contest theme in mind: composition of the photo, focus, interest, etc.

It was very, very hard to choose. ALL of you have chickens to be proud of!! I'd be delighted to have any of these birds. They are all beautiful and each photo shared so much personality. I must have had 20+ photos all as 'finalists', and wringing my hands over which to choose!

If you placed:
I will PM you! I know I ended up picking more than I had originally intended to, so please bear with me as I get all the prizes drawn. :) I am a bit slow.

Winners in the following post......

TIE FOR FIRST PLACE:

Beautiful Beatrice

...and Radiant Rosie!!!

...and, handsome Clint!!

TIE FOR THIRD PLACE:

The Diva, Duo:

... and, the Striking Snowy!!

Okay...I guess I'll give it a try!

HONORABLE MENTIONS.... (in no particular order)

Beautiful BeeBee:

And in loving memory, a tribute to dear Henrietta, who passed away during this contest. RIP, Henrietta!!

I will be giving all of the above prizes, even the honorable mentions, but please be patient with me in doing my sketches as this is a crazy time of year for an artist. :)

Thank you all SO MUCH FOR ENTERING!!! Your chickens are all winners in my book. I'm honored to have met them through your photos!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom