The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Just a general question-
Lately I haven't been recieving emails from BYC stating that there are new messages in my inbox here. Is anyone else having that issue?

Nate

HI Pink..
frow.gif
us wellie lovers gotta stick together
tongue.png

Quote:
The ones I picked up for her were hatchery stock, as she just said they wanted 'Dark egg layers" and they do lay dark eggs,.. but I'm certain her son would like something truer to type that he could enter in fairs, etc.

I don't know if they will ever make it to an APA/ABA show, but I do. I will be at the Chehalis show in Dec, and could pick up there if someone is going and will have stock.

Quote:
No, haven't that issue lately.

FDNick, welcome!

Robin-
I think I asked you this before, but I cant remember? How far do you live from Chicago?

Nate

Quote:

FDNick, welcome!

THanks Ewesheep
We have only had Welles for bout 4 months but just LOVE em ;-).. such sweet kids..

Quote:

FDNick, welcome!

Robin-
I think I asked you this before, but I cant remember? How far do you live from Chicago?

Nate

A good three and half hours. LONG trip but faster on Amtrak LOL and then drive from Springfield OR Bloomington. We have been to Chicago a few times to visit a good friend of ours. We have not been there I say about four years ago.

I am hoping maybe this summer we might go visit Chicago.

Thought I'd post some progression shots of my Wellie roo.

I posted this picture of him when he was four months old
Although I liked his comb and coloring, I thought he was way to scrawny in the neck area.
Pinkchick assured me he would "man up"....
40145_dsc07004_copy.jpg

He's starting to look better 4-5 weeks later....
40145_dsc08224_copy.jpg

He's about 6 months old here...
40145_dsc08821_copy.jpg

He is 7 months old now...
40145_dsc00941_copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom