The "What Color Is My Chicken?" thread! Calling all color experts!

Pics
Hello and thank you for having this thread!
I am new to the AB Fab world of Silkies, knowledge is limited but learning something new each day. Would anyone be kind to let me know what would be the official colors of these chicks?
My original flock consists of 5 Partridge, 3 black and 1 white/silver hens and one grey/white rooster. The Partridge and Black girls are from the same hatch. They are the first eggs laid by my ex's flock, which had white, black, splash and 1 Partridge hen along with one Partridge rooster.
These chicks are my first hatch...
Thank you in advance!
Chick # 1

Chick # 2

Chick # 3

Thank you!

Hehehe...how come you changed your mind on # 3? Now I might have to put surveillance cameras in my coops!

lau.gif
It was a mistake... but, the two in #3 are pretty darn cute themselves. Watch those, too! Aren't silkies the best? I have both silkies & silkied seramas.... if I discover silkied araucanas or ameraucanas, I'm gonna be drowning in chickens- is that a bad thing?

lau.gif
It was a mistake... but, the two in #3 are pretty darn cute themselves. Watch those, too! Aren't silkies the best? I have both silkies & silkied seramas.... if I discover silkied araucanas or ameraucanas, I'm gonna be drowning in chickens- is that a bad thing?

Silkies are the best...

Back
Top Bottom