The world is supposed to end!!!!

And
welcome-byc.gif
from WV

We December 22nd arrives, I will be wearing my "I survived the Mayan Apocalypse of December 21st, 2012" T-Shirt. haha

Remember, only 8 people survived the Noah Flood Apocalypse.

Last edited:
And
welcome-byc.gif
from WV

Well hello there! We just moved out here to Montana from West-By-God last December. I grew up around Elkview, but have lived all over that state. Charleston, Blue Creek, Pinch, Follansbee, Wellsburg, Clarksburg ..

No chickens. YET. Bwahaha! With the enabling going on around here, I suppose I'll have several dozen of them by this time next year though.
yesss.gif
Right now I'm soaking up all I can learn, and hope to start building my coops this next spring.

Well hello there! We just moved out here to Montana from West-By-God last December. I grew up around Elkview, but have lived all over that state. Charleston, Blue Creek, Pinch, Follansbee, Wellsburg, Clarksburg ..

No chickens. YET. Bwahaha! With the enabling going on around here, I suppose I'll have several dozen of them by this time next year though.
yesss.gif
Right now I'm soaking up all I can learn, and hope to start building my coops this next spring.
That sounds cool and if you ever get any silkies please if ya need help i will help ya on anything ya need and have you lived in charleston WV.

I am!.. which is why I stopped having cake YEARS ago for my birthday!

gig.gif

gig.gif
I dunno. I'm almost forty, and I find that as I get older, I'm reverting back to childhood. I may be starting to look like an old leather handbag, but I have the mind of a twelve year old. *grin* I don't know if it's because the last few years have been hell, or because we don't have kids, or who knows. fwiw, I didn't say I was planning on sharing said cake. Heehee!

That sounds cool and if you ever get any silkies please if ya need help i will help ya on anything ya need and have you lived in charleston WV.

Sure have, and still have family down that way. Heck, me might be kin. I'm still a hillbilly these days, just surrounded by a different kinda hills. Thanks for the offer of help, and for the welcomes.

Back
Top Bottom