The Wyandotte Thread

Gender on these 9 week old chicks? Im hoping girls, the other roos were very obvious a few weeks ago. thanks!

Chick 1 SLW

Chick 2 Blue laced Silver

Last edited:
Gender on these 8 week old chicks? Im hoping girls, the other roos were very obvious a few weeks ago. thanks! Chick 1 SLW Chick 2 Blue laced Silver
not 100% on that first one I would need a better pic but I think you have all girls there. funny...mine are still pretty naked at 8 weeks I am just now able to tell the pullets from the roos at about 10-12 weeks.

not 100% on that first one I would need a better pic but I think you have all girls there.

funny...mine are still pretty naked at 8 weeks I am just now able to tell the pullets from the roos at about 10-12 weeks.
Thanks Donna! I just rechecked the dates and they are actually 9 weeks. Yeah they are the biggest and fluffiest wyandotte chicks Ive ever had, usually mine grow out so slow! I got these chicks from cjwalden.

not 100% on that first one I would need a better pic but I think you have all girls there.

funny...mine are still pretty naked at 8 weeks I am just now able to tell the pullets from the roos at about 10-12 weeks.

Thanks Donna!  I just rechecked the dates and they are actually 9 weeks.  Yeah they are the biggest and fluffiest wyandotte chicks Ive ever had, usually mine grow out so slow!  I got these chicks from cjwalden.

I have a bunch of those here too lol! going to see if here roos are more fertile than mine. although I have a couple of my roos that are doing a fine job of late hehe.

Back
Top Bottom