The Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
I can't wait til they get pics up of ALL the different color varieties!
caf.gif
That's a really nice site...thanks for the link bantimna!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I can't wait til they get pics up of ALL the different color varieties!
caf.gif
That's a really nice site...thanks for the link bantimna!
thumbsup.gif

It's a pleasure! I'll try and get some pics of the Wyandottes that this breeder has, I'm hoping to buy from him soon!

Last March I got a dozen SLW from Healthy Chicks and More in Ohio. I am more than impressed with them. Now I really like my Barred Rocks, but they are taking a back seat to my Dottes. This winter when we had snow on the ground my Dottes were out there foraging because there was still green grass under the snow. And not only in the snow, but while it was snowing as well. My BR's were staying in the coop. So I'm getting a dozen more SKW this spring, you betcha!
big_smile.png

Forgot to mention that they are great layers, too.

Last edited:
It is such a pretty day today that I broke out the camera and took some pictures of my BLRW's.I thought I might share a few pictures.I wanted to add that I looked and looked for someone selling show quality silver laced wyndottes and finally ended up ordering some from Jesse Paul.I can't wait till they get here.I am so excited.

11289_blrw_pic_018.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_010.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_011.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_015.jpg

I have already posted this picture but wanted to show it again

11289_chickens23_014.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Beautiful birds, JamesA!
love.gif

I've narrowed down my Wyandotte wish list to 2 colors: blue and blue laced red. I only want one variety, so it's gonna be very hard to pick which one I want the most. I guess it will come down to which color is the easiest for me to get.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom