The Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
idunno.gif
Why? What are you offering?

I came across this http://www.featherauction.com/detail.asp?id=530&n=Pair-of-Blue-Laced-Red-Wyandottes
and could not remeber if anyone was looking .

Always
smile.png

Quote:
Wow! I have never been to a swap, and if I go I wouldn't purchase anything (for reasons I'm not getting into now), but those are beauties!

Looking to buy some good quality hatching eggs in 2011.

Looking for LF SLWs, exhibition quality, not hatchery
Also partridge bantams, good quality as well.

please email me at [email protected] if you have or know of reliable sources for these. Thanks!

figured more Wyandotte people would look here than wanted

Quote:
Wow! I have never been to a swap, and if I go I wouldn't purchase anything (for reasons I'm not getting into now), but those are beauties!

these were for sale at the Lucasville, OH show out of the sale cages, not a swap meet. We also don't buy birds from a swap meet, probably the same reasons you don't

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
hehehe.....I think my 13 year old was the only one selling the bantam partridge at Lucasville.

These were bought as a trio though. I thought you were only selling pairs there. Either way, I love my partridge wyandottes, this trio and the other pair that I bought from you a few weeks ago!

Laurie​

Quote:
hehehe.....I think my 13 year old was the only one selling the bantam partridge at Lucasville.

These were bought as a trio though. I thought you were only selling pairs there. Either way, I love my partridge wyandottes, this trio and the other pair that I bought from you a few weeks ago!

Laurie

that is what I thought too, but someone bought a rooster and no hen. Might have been another person there selling them too, but they didn't see anyone. I didn't get to go. Was home with the new baby and the birds.
Just came in from the barn.....I think we still have too many birds going into winter. Was still 12* a few hours ago and now at 3:30 it is 23*. I hate winter.

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:

Laurie

that is what I thought too, but someone bought a rooster and no hen. Might have been another person there selling them too, but they didn't see anyone. I didn't get to go. Was home with the new baby and the birds.
Just came in from the barn.....I think we still have too many birds going into winter. Was still 12* a few hours ago and now at 3:30 it is 23*. I hate winter.​

Well I love all my bantam Partridge Wyandottes, no matter where they're from. LOL

It's freezing here too! I'm so tired of winter and winter isn't officially here yet! I moved south to get away from the cold and snow and I'm still getting it. They say we're supposed to hit 40 something tomorrow. woohoo...a heatwave! LOL

Laurie

Quote:
Just came in from the barn.....I think we still have too many birds going into winter. Was still 12* a few hours ago and now at 3:30 it is 23*. I hate winter.

Well I love all my bantam Partridge Wyandottes, no matter where they're from. LOL

It's freezing here too! I'm so tired of winter and winter isn't officially here yet! I moved south to get away from the cold and snow and I'm still getting it. They say we're supposed to hit 40 something tomorrow. woohoo...a heatwave! LOL

Laurie

Don't tell me that Laurie.. earmuffs!!! I can't hear you
tongue.png
... I have been telling my husband I want to move to TN in 3 years when he retires because it is warmer than Kentucky. He wants to go to Indiana.
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom