The Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
Jerry Foley has partridge bantams. they are awesome!
Www.foleyswaterfowl.com
Pauls poultry has black LF
Can anyone recommend a show quality breeder of LF black Wyandottes and show quality bantam partridge Wyandottes? it's ime for a fun crele project.

Thanks!

Tisha

Yes, the Foley's have great stock. We went a little nuts this year and now have almost their whole genre of birds, a quad of the black bantams, which are extremely nice, along with the BLR, Partridge, SL, and Choc bantams in Wyandotte and Orp.

Pauls Poultry never writes back.  Are they still in the chicken biz?

As far as I know.
He took 3 months to answer to me, and it was very brief. But. He is to far away, foley is only 1 hour and a half from me.
i have emailed foley several times, and he writes back quickly. Sometimes seval times a day. He gives great knowledge and is very patient.

I talked with Pauls early in the year myself. He got out of the mass selling to concentrate on showing from what I understand. Ive always had excellent transactions with the Foleys and their stock is some of the best out there.

Well, my little Wyandottes got disqualified from fair, because they had mites.
Last week, we had a woman check them for mites, who would see them better than us, and she said they were fine! :(
Oh well, next year!

Same here, Jerry and his wife are patient, kind, and great to talk to. They also give tips to help out and the birds are a plus! If he is busy he will tell you with a time he can get back to you.

I am about to purchase his Ebook.

So, I hatched some eggs off of ebay. Gotta try it, right.... I have had good and not so good... Hatched BLR Bantams, The type is okay but they are washed out in the red, especially in the hackle. My question to the genetic wiz's on here, how can the red in the hackle be darkened?

Back
Top Bottom