~The Zombie Outbreak Rp~!*Highschool of the Dead*!~

Coolios! Were getting more People!
big_smile.png

THIS. SOUNDS. EPICAL. IMMA FILL OUT TEH FORMAJIG RIGHT NAOI!
wee.gif

Name: Chiliria(Chee-lee-ree-ah) Seetch
wink.png

Appearance: Silver hair with on purple eye, one green. Same hairstyle and dress as in the picture, but with a skull necklace, no sleeves or leggings, and wears a print on the back of the dress of gray wings. Wears jacket to cover the slightly ripped back that shows a tattoo matching the back of both the dress and the jacket.
Personality: Introverted and Secluded, but when you get to know her she becomes more of a sarcastic and angry type.
Weapons: A katana with a red hilt, a high-powered pistol, and her little secret
wink.png

BYC Username: EE Lover:)
Picture(If you want..):
62766_manifest_gaz.jpg

Here we go:

Name: Chizuko Kajitani
Appearance: Attractive. Her hair is a long, straight, shimmering black, with long bangs that frame her peach-toned face. Her eyes are a big, dark blue and highlighted at the corners with thick lashes. On either side of her head lays a neatly tied braid, with a small red bow intertwined on each end. Chizuko wears a simple sleeveless dress of white with high collars, a red necktie running down to her chest, signalling it was most likely part of her school uniform. Tied on her left arm is a red ribbon that matches both her tie and bows. Her legs are long and smooth, giving her a very feminine appearance.
Personality: Kind, and very caring for the injured and needy. Just don't get on her bad side and you'll be good.
Weapons: Unlike the others, she tends to stick to her own self defense, as she is a black belt in Judo and was nearly done training for kick boxing before the zombies attacked. Much stronger than she looks. Aside from that, she does carry a few daggers in her pouch along with a Taurus PT 24/7 pistol, though she does not use it very much as her ammo is limited and she is not the best with guns.
BYC Username: Zinnia-Hen
Other: Her father owned a dojo, and at a young age she became a skilled black belt. She carries a small pouch with goods she had gathered previously, most of them for medicinal purposes. Chizuko likes to be the nurse of the group.
Picture(If you want..):
71.jpg

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
Hey, I cannot upload you pic, for some reason. Do you not want one, or would you rather pick another one?

Hmmm....How did you upload it? I might be able to help.​

Quote:
Hey, I cannot upload you pic, for some reason. Do you not want one, or would you rather pick another one?

Hmmm....How did you upload it? I might be able to help.

I just went to uploads and pot in browse when I clicked on you pick and put Save As..
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom