~The Zombie Outbreak Rp~!*Highschool of the Dead*!~

pekinduck<3er :

EE lover:) :

pekinduck<3er :

Takashi was watching her from a few desk away and got up when she left. He followed her out and grabbed her hand when she was walking "Hey," he said kindly and was not hlding her hand tightly or anything, just softly. He smiled cutely and flicked his black hair to the side, and his black eyes glinted with curiousity.

(Lol, you has spelling mistakes.
tongue.png
)
Chiliria turned and looked at him. "Hm?" She asked and cocked her head.

(Sorry I try not to, since I was writing fast!
lol.png
)

He cocked his head and pointed to the side to a window, he pulled her softly over to it. "Look down there, at the gate," he said cautiously and looked at a scene.​

Chiliria looked confused and looked out the window. "Oh dear pancakes. What in the HECK?" She asked as her eyes widened. "I am officially glad I kept my mom's sword in my locker." Chiliria pulled her hand away swiftly and ran out, coming back several minutes later with a hilt attached to her dress and wielding a sword.​

Quote:
"What was that?" her friend texted her. "Are you seeing this?"

Carefully, Chizuko texted her back with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Something's crawling up the window and I-" Suddenly, her text was cut off, leaving the girl puzzled.

"Yuki," Chizuko whispered to the girl beside her. "Yuki. There's something wrong, I was texting my friend just a second ago and she told me something had climbed up her classroom's window and-" Before she could finish her sentence, screams and cries for help rang out towards the other end of the school. "Oh he**, no..."

Ann stopped at her locker, heart racing. She jammed her books in her locker and carefully placed the large pretty camera in it. She fiddled in her locker for a moment before pulling out a bow, that just barely fit in the locker. "I'm so glad I take archery" she mumbled silently to herself. Locking her locker she went toward the hallway where most of the students were.

Carrie screeched, and began backing up onto the large indoor bleachers.

pekinduck<3er :

(Lol, you has spelling mistakes.
tongue.png
)
Chiliria turned and looked at him. "Hm?" She asked and cocked her head.

(Sorry I try not to, since I was writing fast!
lol.png
)

He cocked his head and pointed to the side to a window, he pulled her softly over to it. "Look down there, at the gate," he said cautiously and looked at a scene.

Chiliria looked confused and looked out the window. "Oh dear pancakes. What in the HECK?" She asked as her eyes widened. "I am officially glad I kept my mom's sword in my locker." Chiliria pulled her hand away swiftly and ran out, coming back several minutes later with a hilt attached to her dress and wielding a sword.​

Takashi looked at the window and saw a Zombie guy at the gate, some teachers came over, one grabbed his by the collar of his shirt and slammed him into teh bars. The zombie man then bit onto his arm and the teacher fell backwards bleeding heavily, and screaming in agony as a chucnk of flesh was gone, and he was bleeding heavily. The teachers surrounded him and looked on in horror, but they did not know of the zombies yet..The one teacher that got bit, had dark grey bags around his eyes and his skin turned a green-grey color. He groaned and got up and attacked a girl teacher and bit into her. Takashi looked on in horror "Come one...We gotta get to the rooftops!.." he said and went to his locker and got his sniper Rifle and a couple other weapons and his box filled with ammo and food. He nodded and they headed up the stairs to the rooftop.​

Quote:
"What was that?" her friend texted her. "Are you seeing this?"

Carefully, Chizuko texted her back with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Something's crawling up the window and I-" Suddenly, her text was cut off, leaving the girl puzzled.

"Yuki," Chizuko whispered to the girl beside her. "Yuki. There's something wrong, I was texting my friend just a second ago and she told me something had climbed up her classroom's window and-" Before she could finish her sentence, screams and cries for help rang out towards the other end of the school. "Oh he**, no..."

Ino was sitting near her and got up "Hey you," he pointed to her "Come with me NOW!" he said asertively and walked out of the classroom hunched over.

Back
Top Bottom