TheCrazyClucker's (Snugbug54) Chat Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. We have a partridge Silkie cock, Luther. He's quiet, but man, does he crow a lot!
Yes, I know, that's a bad picture
hmm.png
I like the crowing action-shot though. I am showing him at the county fair this year.
900x900px-LL-b1170688_20130323_131631.jpeg

BTW, SuperSilkies, I think Tringle is beautiful! My mom let me place a Silver Sebright rooster with a Gold Sebright hen. I hope they look like your Tringle. I have a Silver Sebright/White Silkie cross named Buttons! I may or may not of got that from you...
tongue.png
I didn't actually raise Tringle, I bought her at a show about a year ago. But thanks!

I'm trying to decide weather to go down to my friends' house or my grandma's house. I'm not sure if I can take another day at my Grandma's house! But I don't know if I'm feeling good enough to
have a fun time at my friends' house.

I'm trying to decide weather to go down to my friends' house or my grandma's house. I'm not sure if I can take another day at my Grandma's house! But I don't know if I'm feeling good enough to
have a fun time at my friends' house.

Are you sick? Hope you feel better!!
I've gotta bottle feed our lambs in a sec... I named the female Kella and my sister named the male Fish.

Good, but TIRED!! I mucked out the stalls today.. all 37 of them!! My 2 older sisters were supposed to help me, but they hid in the corner of the birthing stall (great place to hide) and text each other! I'm still raging about that... they were right next to each other (maybe a foot away!) and their giggling annoyed me SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
he.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom