TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TheLukeMeister, Jul 20, 2015.

1. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! IT CAUGHT ON!!!! XD

2. youngchooklover

youngchooklover Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2013
    South Australia
    )_) Say whaaaaat?

3. chickensamazing

chickensamazing Out Of The Brooder

What did?
    I just like saying cheese! :)

4. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014

CHEESE BANTER

I say cheese all the time. XD I was waiting for someone else to pick it up. X3

5. chickensamazing

chickensamazing Out Of The Brooder

Ohhhhh, I say cheese all the time!

6. TheLukeMeister

TheLukeMeister Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    You're right, lets notch it down a bit
    [​IMG]

7. lizardandchicks

lizardandchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2015
    Planet Earth
    Yeah, well I figured out what was going on. I had noticed something while looking at the mom of the first litter. She had something none of the other females had around here her bottom. So that got me thinking. I looked online and found out how to tell the difference between males and females. Went over, looked at the "dad", who was clearly missing something, and while looking I kept feeling nipples. I looked at the "mom" and she had two big things the other rabbits didn't. So the reason all the babies died was because they had No milk. I am surprised the true dad didn't eat them. I switched the two, and now each is in the spot where they should be. I just feel so bad. it is because of us the babies died. We just grabbed the two white ones, and, don't laugh, we thought the testicles was stretched skin from being pregnant. How are we suppose to know? We haven't ever dealt with rabbits before.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  8. TheLukeMeister

TheLukeMeister Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Aww [​IMG] I can see how you got them mixed up.

9. 12 gauge

12 gauge Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2015
    texas
    whats up?

10. lizardandchicks

lizardandchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2015
    Planet Earth
    Why are baby bunnies so difficult! ?! :barnie
    So, I go and check on them this morning. Another one dead, the other two very close. They were out from the hair I put in from the other nest since they didn't have anything,and I knew it was going to get cold. Since it got so cold, and they weren't snuggling, they got even colder. The two alive I brought home and got warmed up. They seemed pretty skinny as if they hadn't eaten, so when I brought them back, I flipped mom over and let them nurse, except they wouldn't. I don't know if they are going to live much longer. I put the kennal in the garage to keep them warmer. Will just have to see what is going on in a little while.
    The white female (who we thought was the dad) is just starting to to pull her fur out. I think she hasn't had her babies yet. Only time will tell though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by