TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

Most definitely. XD

I think i might have told you Luke.
So I was at State Fair showing and at the end of the day they had a costume contest. I'd brought a skunk cat costume and dress one chicken as a skunk. Turned out I was the only one entered. So I asked my friend who normally shows chickens but was showing his lambs at the time to come and join me to dress my showmanship bird in the harness I had and we could call her a cat.
We were the only ones involved and both got blue ribbons. But later I was helping out ribbons up and casually taking care of my birds, just making sure they were well and could be ready for the show the following day while I was at a cake decorating contest and had limited time to get them ready. While I was playing with my Wyandottes there were some men who came in asking about the costume contest. I casually told them the truth. Apparently they thought a lot of kids were going to be in it and it would take a while. They wanted their picture with me and my bird. I was then asked if I was going to the concert because they were playing. Turned out even though i had absolutely no idea who they were they were the band Locash

So I was at State Fair showing and at the end of the day they had a costume contest. I'd brought a skunk cat costume and dress one chicken as a skunk. Turned out I was the only one entered. So I asked my friend who normally shows chickens but was showing his lambs at the time to come and join me to dress my showmanship bird in the harness I had and we could call her a cat.
We were the only ones involved and both got blue ribbons. But later I was helping out ribbons up and casually taking care of my birds, just making sure they were well and could be ready for the show the following day while I was at a cake decorating contest and had limited time to get them ready. While I was playing with my Wyandottes there were some men who came in asking about the costume contest. I casually told them the truth. Apparently they thought a lot of kids were going to be in it and it would take a while. They wanted their picture with me and my bird. I was then asked if I was going to the concert because they were playing. Turned out even though i had absolutely no idea who they were they were the band Locash
never heard of them but i looked it up, cool!

Ah, wow. XD Who's Locash? Imma Google them...

Heeeeeeeey Luke
smile.png
Hey! Been a while. Sup?

Back
Top Bottom