Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

Ok...Let's try this again.
I posted in the wrong thread earlier. (My father always said I was the "smartest idiot" he had ever met!) I am having a tough day! It has been a long time since I quilted due to moving, calving, kids, etc. It was awesome to get back at it!

21168_003.jpg

I bought plenty of fabric in case I screwed it up, so if you want a block I can make you one if you just want to make another in Blues for me...
Are side swaps allowed?

My goal at the end of this is to have a king sized sampler quilt in blues for my Son's new BIG BOY bed.
Same disclaimer...I am a hand quilter, just so you know if you would rather have a machine pieced block.

My goal was not to be thrown out of the "guild" on my first attempt....
I know how hand sewn vs. machine sewn blocks act diffrently in a full quilt top.

Thanks scrambled!
After I ironed it the brown "card" didn't have the mis matched point and there wasn't a wave in the purple card...But it is what it is and it is NOT a perfect 12 1/2 by 12 1/2 square.
I am just thankful it is going to a skilled quilter!

ok here is the pressed picture. The points square up better when the seams lay flat!
21168_001.jpg

Just so all my new quilting friends know, I was excited and took a premature pic! (Oh and ironing is my least fave part!)

Back
Top Bottom