Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

I'll try this one.
smile.png

Scrambled....you can do this! Just don't read all those words, take the measurements for the squares & triangles and match up the pattern according to the finished picture. If you read it sometimes......all those dang words get in the way. Well for me, anyway.
tongue.png
....It's very basic, you did a great job on that pinwheel I got from you! Come on...! You can do it!
hugs.gif

I tried it and I messed it up in so many areas it was hopeless!! I really struggle with the small pieces and the triangles, I think the pinwheels turned out ok because they were such big triangle cuts, lol!! I guess I'll just stick with applique and dresdens and simpler patterns until I get more confident with this piecing. Thanks for the encouragement Luna, I had a picture of my practice block up but got embarrassed looking at it and took it down, lol!! I may have to just give in and learn the paper piecing with these triangle patterns....omg, did I actually say that?!!
lol.png
lol.png

Paper piecing and freezer paper piecing is not as hard as it looks. It looks scary but once you try it then it is easy.

You crack pot you picked this pattern and now you are backing out LOL Good thing we all love you.

I have now added Scrambled back to the list in her original spot. She has emailed me another block that she picked out that she is sure she can do. Please forgive her, (I know that she is so upset at the block that will soon be headed her way),
gig.gif
if you have already started the other block, but you can use it in a monthly swap if you'd like.

Thanks you for your co-operation
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm confused.
lau.gif
And that doesn't take much. But we were going to do the Party Hat pattern and now we are doing the card trick? Right? Ok I'll to it and I'm done. This was an extra I had from the spring blocks we did. Now if you don't want me to use it I understand.
wink.png
Let me know.

7163_card_trick.jpg

Quote:
Scrambled....how about this....Acre can put me below you on the list so you will be sending it to me.
Card trick is really not as difficult as it looks....
I will send you a pattern with instructions step by step.
We will make it a learning experience. I'll walk you thru it....How's that?

And...now that I've read the entire thread....if we are doing card trick instead of Party Hats.'m in either way....and I'll send you a pattern for both!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you all for giving your challenged pal here a chance to pick a block she can actually make, loL!!!! Gin, your spring block is the one I was thinking of and how great you did!!! (see I can pay her off if I can't do this one, hahaha!!!) So thanks again for letting me change and if you did the party hats already it will be awesome for the monthy swaps!!

Quote:
Scrambled....how about this....Acre can put me below you on the list so you will be sending it to me.
Card trick is really not as difficult as it looks....
I will send you a pattern with instructions step by step.
We will make it a learning experience. I'll walk you thru it....How's that?

And...now that I've read the entire thread....if we are doing card trick instead of Party Hats.'m in either way....and I'll send you a pattern for both!

Save the trouble on the party hats, Gin helped me out but I doubt I will ever attempt that again anyway!!! This one I will give a good effort too and yes, I would appreciate help on it, thank you
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you all for giving your challenged pal here a chance to pick a block she can actually make, loL!!!! Gin, your spring block is the one I was thinking of and how great you did!!! (see I can pay her off if I can't do this one, hahaha!!!) So thanks again for letting me change and if you did the party hats already it will be awesome for the monthy swaps!!

Dang, I shouldn't of showed it on here and I could have sent it to you and you could of said you did it.
big_smile.png
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom