Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

Tisha.....I think she would love the Asian fabric. Just my opinion.
smile.png

ETA....Did you notice SE couldn't get past the PINK part of your question?

Last edited:
I am with you scrambled about the PINK! (I am a redhead, so pink and I are NOT friends!) So of course I would get a girly girl for a daughter and she loves EVERYTHING PINK!
barnie.gif

BTW I need addresses for the two blocks I am sending out.

Acre, I don't think I want to send you the block I showed. I want to make you a new one. I didn't get to the fabric shop today because of my son. But when I go to the PO on Monday I will stop and see if they have any strawberry fabric for you.
wink.png

Well for once in my life I thought I was AHEAD of schedule, but the mail woman decided to put the new mail ON TOP of the quilt blocks and the net flicks videos.
th.gif

So no new videos for Karey until Thursday at best. How am I supposed to quilt with out good videos?!......
he.gif

Leepsy..your block is going out today..hope it will be o.k...

btw..planning a trip back down first of Oct..maybe this time it will work to get together..I'll be in touch as it gets closer..

Sandi

Has anyone heard from Acre and how she's doing? I've been going to call her and I didn't have the time. I've been spending time with DS. I will try today when I get home to call her.

Quote:
Hi Gin.....thanks for being concerned when you don't hear from someone, that is very kind of you and to all the others also.

As for here....we are better than we will ever deserve to be, done a little canning today, hopefully hubby can find a new job and hopefully/prayerfully I can get going on some things around here.

I will get ot work on the block this coming week and then I can get it sent out. I will also get the block sent to you leeps (you know the school block )
smile.png

Gotta get to work on the bags for the neighbor and on some more items for the sale/show that she will be going to.

How does so much stuff take over so quickly when you have started with very little
lau.gif

I will try and post more ont he threads.....I can tell that I have missed alot
gig.gif

By the way.....Have SE and CW been behaving?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom