Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for August

Quote:
Hi Gin.....thanks for being concerned when you don't hear from someone, that is very kind of you and to all the others also.

As for here....we are better than we will ever deserve to be, done a little canning today, hopefully hubby can find a new job and hopefully/prayerfully I can get going on some things around here.

I will get ot work on the block this coming week and then I can get it sent out. I will also get the block sent to you leeps (you know the school block )
smile.png

Gotta get to work on the bags for the neighbor and on some more items for the sale/show that she will be going to.

How does so much stuff take over so quickly when you have started with very little
lau.gif

I will try and post more ont he threads.....I can tell that I have missed alot
gig.gif

By the way.....Have SE and CW been behaving?
smile.png

Well let me tell you Acre, SE and CW have been really really good. Without you being on here so much I don't think they have anyone to pick on.

Quote:
Hi Gin.....thanks for being concerned when you don't hear from someone, that is very kind of you and to all the others also.

As for here....we are better than we will ever deserve to be, done a little canning today, hopefully hubby can find a new job and hopefully/prayerfully I can get going on some things around here.

I will get ot work on the block this coming week and then I can get it sent out. I will also get the block sent to you leeps (you know the school block )
smile.png

Gotta get to work on the bags for the neighbor and on some more items for the sale/show that she will be going to.

How does so much stuff take over so quickly when you have started with very little
lau.gif

I will try and post more ont he threads.....I can tell that I have missed alot
gig.gif

By the way.....Have SE and CW been behaving?
smile.png

Well let me tell you Acre, SE and CW have been really really good. Without you being on here so much I don't think they have anyone to pick on.

Well....they will get their chance back soon
gig.gif

Acre, I have your block done
celebrate.gif
now if I can find my camera I'll take a pic of it and send it out tomorrow with the chicken block and a little something special just for you because you ask for it. Now on to the 'Holiday Wall Hanging Block Swap'.

And here's your block. I hope it's ok. The red is not as bright as it looks must be the flash. I like doing this block with only two kinds of fabric it's a lot easier.

7163_acre_block.jpg

Last edited:
hey Ginger..I like that block..I had in my mind that the cards all needed to be solid colors..but your block disproves that thought..I surely like it!!

Come to think of it I haven't seen a block on here that I didn't like!!!

Quote:
oh, that is so pretty.....can you make me 19 more just like it
big_smile.png
just joking

And yes SE.....you must learn to tie better knots and ..... have you ever heard of duct tape?
gig.gif

Quote:
nothing is wrong here.....just being over-run with things to do. Thanks for your concern. Hey Leeps....if you could have a name on the school-house block, what would it be?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom