Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Good Idea, maybe we can work it into the July theme block.
Or we can alternate months with one being chicken/poultry related and the other be other patterns/colors.

I need every ones opinion really quick!!!!!
Should we make all the blocks with chicken print in them or no?

Give me your opinion......please

Oh no!!!! I nearly committed suicide over this block already, which happens to not have a chicken in it, lol!!! No way jose am I doin it again!! It's boxed up already for CW...warn me next month ahead of time and I can do chicken or egg...well, I say that hoping you pick a block that I can do!
smile.png

Quote:
Oh no!!!! I nearly committed suicide over this block already, which happens to not have a chicken in it, lol!!! No way jose am I doin it again!! It's boxed up already for CW...warn me next month ahead of time and I can do chicken or egg...well, I say that hoping you pick a block that I can do!
smile.png

Mawahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:
smile.png

Well Acre said she would let me help her pick one next month Scrambled so I am already looking for one JUST FOR YOU ! If you know what I mean super overacheiver !
ep.gif
ep.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
tongue.gif

SHHHHHHH I stole her shoes while she was sewing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See if she misses them !!!!!!!!!!

17209_iconator_23d237d64a649422f2886f8f1350a0c71.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
smile.png

Well Acre said she would let me help her pick one next month Scrambled so I am already looking for one JUST FOR YOU ! If you know what I mean super overacheiver !
ep.gif
ep.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
tongue.gif

SHHHHHHH I stole her shoes while she was sewing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See if she misses them !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/17209_iconator_23d237d64a649422f2886f8f1350a0c71.gif

I might have to bribe Nanakat or Leeps to make my block next month!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Especially since I now have to go around BAREFOOTED!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
dang, those are my lucky shoes too......
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom