Themed "Block of the Month" Sign-Up for June

Good morning ladies.....hope you all have a wonderful day today.
smile.png

Quote:
ROTFLMBO!!!! I loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeee yeast rolls, warm and dripping with real butter, sinful!!!!!! Have fun today and try not to worry about how far behind you are while you are instead out stuffing your face and having a grand ole time!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

I worked on this VERY HARD block today...almost posted ten times to take my name off too, dang, this was really too hard for me!! Made me use words that made my husband blush!!! I did get it finished, it ain't perfect but I have seen worse..course I've also seen ALOT better too!!! But since CW is my victim, I made her a chicken pincushion as a bribe for her to say it's wonderful, lol!!! I will never, ever, never, ever, ever make this block again, lol!!! Whew, pick an easier one next month Acre...remember your cuz is still a newbie here!!! CW, send me your mailing info and I'll send it out friday when I mail off granny squares..which will be sorted and boxed as a my project tomorrow!!
wink.png

Oh my...is this College for quilt blocks? I just finished my block for the high school one on the May swap.
tongue.png

I think I'll try this one Acre, sounds like a nice challenge! Put me on please.

And I really like everyone's colour choices so I'll say anything goes for me.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, and I'm thinking I need to be majoring in Tequila 101 instead!!!!
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Well, SE it is Memorial weekend! Have one for me!
wee.gif

Okay I'll give this one a try as well. I need to upgrade my skills anyway and this looks like it might work.

I am going to study the pattern some more and see what is what with it. I've never done paper piecing, but I have used templates before, even made some of my own.

Last edited:
Chuck, it's more like upgrading your skills with cussing and drinking as well as quilt block making!!!! That was a really hard block for me and I'll be surprised if CW doesn't send my block to the Goodwill!!!!

Back
Top Bottom