themed chicken names for a small flock

Annadoodles

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 6, 2013
I recently just had to sell my five chickens because they got too old. I had so much fun naming them, and I'm planning on getting chicks soon. I want to give them names as cute as my last flock! I'd prefer if they had to do with a theme, because then all the names will match. Last year I went with southern belles...I had Amelia, Lucy, Henrietta, Rosalie, and Olivia. Something cute like that!

How about names from your favorite movie or book? I had quite a few chickens to name at once so they don't ALL have the same name-theme but it was fun to have a few of them like that. :)

We were given 2 chickens named Taco and Burrito so we stayed with the mexican food theme. Now we have Tamale & Quesadilla, have to think of some new names when we get our new chicks in a couple of weeks!

Artists names such as Frida, Georgia, Audrey, etc would be on my list for the next group.
Right now have three girls inspired by an aunt, a cartoon character and a tv character... Gertrude, olive (Olivoil) and Edith (Bunker)

Lolly, Molly, Polly and Dolly.....did anyone else read that book as a child?

Lolly, Molly. Polly and Dolly all looked at Homer. Homer was their brother. "You're a pest" they said. "I'm not a pest" said Homer........
lol.png
I'm 42 years old and I can still quote pages of that book from reading it to my little brother when he was 5 and I was 8.

Back
Top Bottom