THESE POOR CHICKIES! HELP! ***PIC HEAVY***

I think a good majority of us would have done the exact same thing you did! What chaps my butt is the fact they charged you for them! Geez ya know they didn't pay for them and it's not like they were out anything on food/water electricity or supply costs for their care.

Regardless, you have some little cuties and I know they will have a wonderful life to look forward to now!

Quote:
I have to agree with Cyn on this. I would be the one screaming and I'd never go there again and make sure nobody I know ever goes there again. There is no excuse for that. Not even stupidity is an excuse for that. NOBODY is that stupid unless they are retarded and then they can't help it.
somad.gif

They are soooo pretty, I think the light ones are BO and the brown one could be a welsummer, but most likely it's an EE.

You know they should hand out pamphlets with the chicks to atleast TRY to have the people who are buying them take good care of them.

I posted an add on cragslist saying that chicks DO turn into chick-ens and if you can't care for them, I will take them.

That guy must have been an idiot, they are too big for your kids? Did you think that they might grow?

duc.gif

God bless you for saving those poor babies.
love.gif

3 BOs and 2 EEs. The whitish colored EE is likely going to be a boy (based on those thick legs)..the rest look like pullets. Good for you for taking them home with you.

Jody

You are a kind person for rescuing them. The feed store is guilty of abuse IMO. I would never give them my money again and would write them a letter telling them why. I would drive 50 miles to another feed store if need be and go less often and stock up. I am pretty outspoken when it comes to treatment of animals.

Here are my guesses...LOL Because I have 2 of them myself

wyandotte - the black and silver looking one either a CO or SL

An ameraucana on the darker one..notice the fluff on the neck? Color pattern matches too.

The lighter girls look like Buff Orpingtons to me.

Well done on saving those chicks. That peson that left them and that foolish girl for leaving them in that bag should receive the same treatment for 24 hours and see how they like it. Sheesh.

I'm glad you brought them home. I can't believe they had the nerve to charge you. They should have just gave them to you and been grateful that you didn't report them. :mad:

Quote:
Or stupidity, whichever way you look at it...Some people just shouldn't own animals, plain and simple, and that's OK. Just know if you are one of THOSE people.

I'm sure he could have done the research and bought the proper supplies to take care of them but was to lazy to bother.

Back
Top Bottom