THEY ARE ALIVE! help please!

there are no more eggs, and I left 2 of them. One with beak pipped, the other with head out but did not remove the body. Then the third with 1/2 out. I should just leave them now??

Sounds like we may have been too late for #3....but just let it rest and perhaps it will pull thru. #1 is the chick that has pipped the membrane, correct? Have you done anything else with it besides keeping the membrane wet? And #2 still has it's body in the shell but the head and shoulders are out? That is good for it for now. Let it rest and once it gains strength it needs to kick free from the remaining shell by itself. Just keep an eye on #1 and when it looks like it's struggling/pushing against the membrane with some force then it's time to help it tear thru the rest of the way....

hmm.png
I wish I knew. If it were me I'd leave them a bit and just watch them closely, but I've never done it so don't listen to me. Are they nice and warm now? Are they in the bator?

yes, #1 pipped itself through membrane. This is so hard, and so amazing. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. #3, the weak one is opening his mouth really wide and acts like he is struggling to breath. So hard to watch. Just pray he pulls through or dies quickly poor little guy.

still praying for ya all. I lost 14 like that I was going to step in and help but waited 1 day too long. My membrains were moist but my shell had baked hard as a rock. I know one thing I won't wait that long again. Praying for all 3 and for you hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom