They are on their way! Yay!

I just got the shipping notification this morning, they travelled from Ohio to Oregon in less than 24 hrs. All arrived healthy and happy. Very happy with my experience with Mt Healthy!
My Mt Healthy chicks came less than 24 hours after I got the shipping notice too. I'm another very happy Mt Healthy customer too. Should I order chicks again, it will be through them.

So my babies are all doing well but i'm interested in normal hatchery procedure regarding extras....

My order was for 4 pullets and 1 roo and i recieved 1 extra. Until recently i assumed that the extra would be a pullet given my order percentage of 4/1. But i'm now questioning it as i have one that is feathering faster than the known roo (they marked him) but slower than the other 4. Could it be another boy or just a slower developing female?
Extras are normally hatchery choice according to how many of which they have. If sold out of pullets then a roo... and it may not be of the breed you ordered if it is just a freebie on the house.

I’m in Washington state. Today is supposed to be my shipping date, but haven’t heard. So, you didn’t get the shipping notification until evening and post office called in the morning? I’m really hoping mine come tomorrow because I’m out all day Friday so my husband would have to go in my place to get the chicks and I really want to be able to do it 😂

Back
Top Bottom