They are supposed to be an Easter Egger and Ameraucana?

karenharvell

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2019
20190505_111826.jpg
20190505_111826.jpg 20190505_105221.jpg 20190505_111801.jpg I have no idea which is which or if they are what I was supposed to receive. They both have feathers on the sides of their feet. The one with the tail that looks more like a partridge has more feathering and looks like may be getting longer fuzz/feathers on her neck. She also appears to have larger eyes maybe. Can anyone here tell me what the two smaller hens are? Is that lavender or blue. They were supposed to be lavender egger and Ameraucana???

possibly have marans in them EE in America is a mixed lay blue green or brown depending on the true mix one appears to be kinda lavender the true lavender Ameraucana looks like 004.jpg did you buy from a feed store or a breeder ? Pleae

possibly have marans in them EE in America is a mixed lay blue green or brown depending on the true mix one appears to be kinda lavender the true lavender Ameraucana looks like View attachment 1764415 did you buy from a feed store or a breeder ? Pleae
I bought from breeder. They had sooo many coming out of the incubator and they were all different types.

possibly have marans in them EE in America is a mixed lay blue green or brown depending on the true mix one appears to be kinda lavender the true lavender Ameraucana looks like View attachment 1764415 did you buy from a feed store or a breeder ? Pleae
Do you know what the tail difference means? One which is slightly older has a partridge looking rear end and the other has a more pointed tail like my last egger.

Back
Top Bottom