They are three weeks old!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cetawin, Sep 28, 2009.

1. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    What's with the witness protection photos of Fattie anyway? Is he hiding his identity? Let's see his face!!

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:sssssshhhhhh Fattie is currently working undercover. hahahaha

I got pics of his back so speckledhen could see see the markings...we are doing an experiment in sexing delawares from an early age. LOL We are pretty confident that Fattie is a male and Cannonball a female...so we wait and see.

It is also difficult to get picstures of Fattie's face because it is eating constantly. LOL

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Thank you. I think I lucked out and got a pair of the Delaware and of the BBS. But I do not think I have a Suede Jr here...I am almost sure that blue baby is a girl. But that is okay...the Splash is a boy ([​IMG] ) so that means he can get the blue girl, my Luna (splash cochin) and I will give him loud mouth....Ruby the Red Cochin and maybe another sweet girl from my main flock.

Fattie on the other hand...that little biter...he gets all the mean ones from the main flock. hahahaha

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: