They grow so fast - BR's *PICS*

Tomhusker

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2010
Carson, Iowa
Had my camera out for some pics while the 11 Week old BR chicks were free ranging. They have discovered a tree in the front yard with low branches that provide shade and plenty of bugs. This is my first ever try at raising chickens so everything they do is new to me. It was neat to see the young roo be the leader of the small flock. They went where he took them, when he took them there. They grow so fast and are even making big chicken noise sometimes. No crowing tho.

One in the hand is worth......
58919_4796221159_5367c093dc_o.jpg

My boss man Dave!!
58919_4796868880_7da8b5f17b_o.jpg

Right this way ladies!
58919_4796257199_5fd0d6e36c_o.jpg

Dave is THE MAN!!!!
ya.gif
Nice pics of him and his ladies!
love.gif
I hope that your little talk with him is still holding and that he knows you are the supreme ruler and he is just the backup!
big_smile.png
Obviously, he is quite the ladies man.
wink.png
Keep those pics coming!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
They very well could be older than that. When I first got them I was told they were 6 weeks old. I posted pics and folks on here said they looked maybe 2 weeks old. I split the difference and started counting at 4 weeks. So they could be 13 weeks, or they coukd be 9 weeks.... or they could be chickens......

Quote:
Lol. Well they're pretty no matter what age they are.

My folks don't live too far from you. They're in willow springs. Pretty country up there! They have australorps and blorps (that's what we call their australorp and buff orp mixes).

Rachel

Back
Top Bottom