They killed my babies... and got away with it. :(

Did he really eat the chicks?
rant.gif
Dumb kid... If you have an ag program running at your place, there has to be someone who is responsible for these kids behavior. If this kid is "slow" then he shouldn't have been left wandering around on his own. He should have someone with him. I would get big time !@#$% revved up and demand restitution, "slow" kid or not.
somad.gif
(And by-the-by, 'boys will be boys will NOT fly here!)

I seriously doubt he ate the chicks. I bet someone has some newly hatched silkies sitting in their brooder right now.

You know, I could understand this if it were one of my little dogs (who just LIVE to try to get in and eat the "Chicken McNuggets". But they are DOGS!

I cannot fathom this.

If there is any way to press charges, do so.

The kid needs to learn a lesson.

Catherine

Quote:
He was doing the weekend feeding, went into feed the chickens, and decided he could collect and eat the eggs... I agree dumb kid, I am getting even more and more ticked off now.

I don't even think breaking open eggs this late in the process should be legal... I mean they must of felt it... my chickens are Silkies, so they are pet and show chickens, which just makes it worse.

From now on, no eggs will be collected either then by the people who own chickens. And if they won't change the rules, my chickens are moving to the Jone's Center or my backyard--especially if I get the expensive show chicks I am looking at buying to cheer myself up.

He ATE the CHICKS?!

Wow... people are really letting themselves go these days... If I was that broody I would march right up to his house, knock on the door, start pecking and clawing him to death while screaming like a banshee, then leave a BIIIIIG poop on his porch... How's THAT ya stupid kid!
gig.gif

... Why would someone keep openin eggs after they seen there was chicks in 'em? Somethin aint right with his head if he's doin that...

GACK...someone...ate...CHICKS!?
ep.gif

thats just....wrong

I'm so sorry for you!!!, I hope he gets what he deserves! maybe the chicks fuzz with clog his intestines, and he'lll...he'll DIE!..or someting

I am very sorry for your loss
sad.png

It hurts me to hear about how someone could be so cruel and demented.

indeed the father and son has major issues to do such a thing.

I would surly think that they will be kicked out of the program!!

They both need to be charged with theft and I would seek punitive damages.

I would not let this go, I also would look into cruelty to animals.

I would rake them Demented SOB's threw the coals!!!

Back
Top Bottom