They said it was a Barred Rock, but......

I still think that before rehoming it, you should hold out. It may still be a pullet.
Yes. I will definitely wait. It is so sweet and gentle I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I did purchase them from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I ordered 3 F Ameraucana and one F Barred Rock. Thank you for helping me sort this out and I will take your advice. Thanks to all and I will repost pics when they are older.

Yes. I will definitely wait. It is so sweet and gentle I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I did purchase them from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I ordered 3 F Ameraucana and one F Barred Rock. Thank you for helping me sort this out and I will take your advice. Thanks to all and I will repost pics when they are older.
I can't wait to see how this mystery chick turns out!

Any updates? just curious!:)

Yes, thank you for checking! My chicks are 8 weeks now. I think my black chick is a pullet easter egger so far.

Attachments

• Black chick 8 weeks.jpeg
    Black chick 8 weeks.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Black check 8 wks old.jpeg
    Black check 8 wks old.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom