They Stole My Pizza!!!!

Quote:
Is that how you raise your young? You must have taught them.....
gig.gif

Well, I have heard that it is as much the environment as it is the genes! Silly little bird brains!

Maybe you should invest in a copy of the book, "Teaching Manners to Chickens!" Or, "Chicken Manners 101," ...

Quote:
Is that how you raise your young? You must have taught them.....
gig.gif

Well, I have heard that it is as much the environment as it is the genes! Silly little bird brains!

Maybe you should invest in a copy of the book, "Teaching Manners to Chickens!" Or, "Chicken Manners 101," ...

No I did not raise them to steal woman. I raised them to behave like Thor....wait patiently and I will give them some. Hellz Bellz I bake for these treacherous thieves! I mean they just got a scrambled egg, ham, spinach, oatmeal and steamed rice casserole and then they steal my pizza less than 2 hours later....ungrateful wenches all of them. If I could have all roosters I swear some days I would.

When you write the book of manner training techniques I will buy a copy. That pizza crust was stuffed with cheese dang it. I wanted that part.
lol.png

EweSheep - LMAO Jingle you say....hmmmm I will have to think on that one. hahahaha

Last edited:
gig.gif
I have learned that if I want to lose weight, all I have to do is go sit with the chickens when I have my food. It's one bite for me, six for them, one bite for me, oh look, the plate is empty!

I cannot step outside without something in hand. I get ambushed just for walking into the chicken yard. Even the ducks do it too!

Back
Top Bottom