They're HaTcHiNg !! PIC HEAVY !!!

And your new coop is how big????
lol.png

I'm on the sunrise side between the first and second knuckle of the index finger of the mitten...lol. Near Alpena.

I just plugged in the bator to get it regulated... I'm not anxious..lol.

I've got a long way between setting eggs and deciding to adopt some out.. although if I have a really good hatch I imagine there will be some I might want to place.

This time I want to place right away and not wait to pick favorites months down the road.... I suck at decisions like that let me tell ya !!!

Julie
jumpy.gif

I have a hovabator and I still have both the homemade incubators I made and hatched with last year too. I think I've got it covered.......lol.

First all the eggs have to arrive intact. Then comes a long string of events that can aid or hinder a successful hatch. I try not to count my chickies before they hatch.

Julie

I'm going to give in too,,, I want my class to have their project hatch around the 1st week of March, so I'm going to try one myself first and see how it goes. Am I ordering as many as you did?? Oh heck no! LOL but I am going to switch over to the sale forum now!
Kate

Did you decide on a specific breed for the class project ??

I homeschool my youngest and he will be keeping an incubation log as part of his assignments.

Julie
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom