They're IN the coop!

We have a whole run to add on. That section is just for a screen door for me to have access. The run will be 70sq feet and have a corrugated plastic roof....

Beautiful birds and coop. I love the Barred Rocks. Our BR rooster looked a lot like Pippin (I think it's Pippin) when he was little. In hindsight, and when looking at pics like these, I feel kind of silly not realizing he was he. He's really cute.

When I look at these amazing coops, I get itchy to build my own but I already have a pre-fab. I learned a lot from putting it together but now wish it would mysteriously vanish so I can build one like this. hah!

Last edited:
Quote:
I picked up a scrap 6x8 piece of linoleum from a local flooring store. I had looked a the vinyl at Home Depot, but it seemed too thin.

Quote:
I picked up a scrap 6x8 piece of linoleum from a local flooring store. I had looked a the vinyl at Home Depot, but it seemed too thin.

I really like your floor!!!!! I need to keep an eye out for vinyl for mine, too. I saw a 12X8 piece at Lowes for $44... what did you pay for yours? I was wondering if that might be a bit high and I should look around some more.

Very Nice! You can come build a coop for me anytime
love.gif

Quote:

I really like your floor!!!!! I need to keep an eye out for vinyl for mine, too. I saw a 12X8 piece at Lowes for $44... what did you pay for yours? I was wondering if that might be a bit high and I should look around some more.

The vinyl at Home Depot was really cheap, I think it was less then $45. However, I paid about $80 for the 6x8 linoleum because it's a commercial grade quality (very thick). I figured that I'd save in the long run if I replaced it every three years instead of every year with the vinyl. Maybe I'm wrong....we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom