They're so Spoiled!!

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Bleenie, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I finished cleaning all the brooders and moved the Muscovy, Mule & 3 BC Gosings to the bottom brooder, left the Mutt ducklings in the yard run/hut tonight & gave the 2 new WC Goslings the top brooder all to themselves. [​IMG]

I knew it was coming when i turned around and saw her looking in at them... "why do they get this one all for themselves?" [​IMG] I was just about to ask her if she thought I was spoiling the goslings, lol. They're just so tiny and I wanted them to be comfortable and not get squashed on by the big babies...plus its easier for me to oggle their cuteness when they're the only ones in the brooder [​IMG]

I also just switched over to fine hay bedding, from straw, so that the older goslings would have something to play with/chew on while they were in the brooder, They love it by the way.

I am just in love with these little things, i am thinking of building a new brooder just for the Goslings. I think they need more room than the ducklings anyway and they are messier than my Muscovies & Mules they are living wiht right now.

How could you not spoil them??

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. bock

bock Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    I love them! Toooooooo cute! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by