MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
Hello this thing isn't working.
Screenshot_20210308-192820_Chrome.jpg

Can't use any of it. I tried clearing cache, & long out, & back in. Still nothing.
I have to use the emojis from my keyboard.

Hello this thing isn't working.View attachment 2562046

Can't use any of it. I tried clearing cache, & long out, & back in. Still nothing.
I have to use the emojis from my keyboard.
The most likely problem is that you are in BB code. The emojis, pictures, etc. will not work if you are in BB code.
Click on the last 3 vertical dots in the top row which will show the BB code button. Click on the BB code button and then the smiley faces should work.

The most likely problem is that you are in BB code. The emojis, pictures, etc. will not work if you are in BB code.
Click on the last 3 vertical dots in the top row which will show the BB code button. Click on the BB code button and then the smiley faces should work.
I'll try.

I don't how that happened. I don't think I hit that button. Weird. Unless I hit it accidentally, & didn't realize it.

Thanks. It worked.

Back
Top Bottom