casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
It's been 3.5 years since I joined BYC and I have learned so much and will continue to learn something new every day. Many thanks to all the wonderful people here for sharing their knowledge and supporting me in my quest to learn more.

Things I've learned about and still learning about:
  • Worms and worming
  • Diseases
  • Incubation
  • Nutrition
  • Lice and mites
  • Medications
  • How to do math
  • Supportive care

and much more... will add them later.

-Kathy

Last edited:
And so much that I have learned has come from YOU casportpony...you have imparted your amazing knowledge and no doubt you have saved the lives of many of our fowl...

You give far more than 100 percent and are there at the end of a telephone line to nurse us through the crises we face...

I for one am thankful that you are such a revered member of BYC...

So a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Respect and much love...

Suzie

And so much that I have learned has come from YOU casportpony...you have imparted your amazing knowledge and no doubt you have saved the lives of many of our fowl...

You give far more than 100 percent and are there at the end of a telephone line to nurse us through the crises we face...

I for one am thankful that you are such a revered member of BYC...

So a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Respect and much love...

Suzie
X2
goodpost.gif

Thanks, it's people like both of you that make this site great!

-Kathy
Sincerely it is YOU that gives so much...have you ever counted the number of times that I (and others) have sent you a pm in desperation ...to look at a post of somebody in need of urgent help...where I do not have as much knowledge as you to give expert advice?

You are GOLD to all of us...!

You are such a wonderful asset to us here on BYC...

Wow, where does one begin to say just how much we have learned here!! This place is exploding with knowledge. I have learned so so much here, it is amazing!! Everyone here has something to offer and we learn from each other along the way.

Wow, where does one begin to say just how much we have learned here!! This place is exploding with knowledge. I have learned so so much here, it is amazing!! Everyone here has something to offer and we learn from each other along the way.
The list of what I've learned is so long!

-Kathy

I agree totally, I have learned so much from my time here on BYC. So many wonderful members willing to share their knowledge and experience with others.

I've also made so many fabulous friends along the way who have helped me through the bad times and the good :yiipchick

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom