Things I just don't get

Quote:
Same here!
big_smile.png

Quote:
th.gif

Why...that...that's j-j-just not American! I think I feel faint.....
th.gif

Yes I hear that all the time, I just can't help it. I would much rather have a piece of caramel or cinnamon candy than chocolate
idunno.gif
I don't like ice cream either. My husband says it's not very womanly of me, LOL!

You know what I don't get?

Is why your walking through the mall and the windows are full of all these mannequins with nice clothes and people shopping but they are all wearing blue jeans and sweat shirts!

or the women trying on all these nice shoes but they're all walking through place wearing flip flops! Ladies flip flops are not dress shoes. Don't wear them to a wedding!

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I know, I have the same problem; I keep saying I won't go back...yeah.
roll.png

I make it a point to not go to Walmart on the weekends if I can at all help it. I do my shopping in the morning on weekdays, but I am a stay at home mom, most days, so it is easier for me. Why is it that most people who shop at walmart on the weekends have to bring their entire extended family, all their little kids are crying, and they have absolutely so sense that they aren't the only ones in the store?
hu.gif

Things I "just don't get":

Part One-

- daylight savings time
- why the bus brings the nursing home residents to wal mart ten minutes before I get off work instead of at ten am.
- why not everyone agrees with me
- my cell phone bill (i recieve it, but I don't "get" it)
- why eating brownies at 9pm makes me fat
- men age 5 and up
- tax on groceries
- why i can't get al a carte channels on Dish on MY terms
- why children get summer vacation when they don't DO anything

Some say not to be judgemental as if in and of itself it is always a bad thing. If, for example your kid is hanging out with a kid that is not the best kid to hang with and say maybe Grandpa says "hey little Johnny is a bad influence and not a good kid for our grandson. He is being judgemental for the good of the grandson. When someone says a blanket statement like you are judgemental it is not always a bad thing.

Quote:
Ummm, some of those flipflops with all the bling are actually more expensive than real shoes. May explain why I wear my basic black flips or my basic black low heel penny loafers (unless of course I'm wearing my basic brown flips or basic brown sling backs)

Come to think of it, why does someone need more than 4 pairs of shoes at any given time? My sister has a closet full of shoes, I have 4 pair not counting the black with red stripe rubber mud boots. Never could figure out the shoe thing when it comes to shopping.

Quote:
Don't feel lonely. I have never really liked chocolate or ice cream. I currently have a pint of Blue Bell Pecan Pralines and Cream my DH bought me back in September for my b-day that is still UNOPENED in the freezer. It's right next to the big bag of Hershey's Kisses from Easter.

On the other hand, do NOT come between me and a piece of toffee or I will hurt you. If it is saltwater taffy, I may not injure you as badly but still not a good idea to get in the way
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom