Things I just don't get

Quote:
that drives me crazy... and the peppers at walmart that are individuality wrapped whats up with that

We get these little chicken pieces in a massive plastic box with handle at Woolies. Baffles me.
lol.png
I think they ran out of those zip-lock bags they usually put chicken pieces in.

Last edited:
I dont get why hot dogs come in packages of 8 but the buns come in 6 or 12... WTH?!
I dont get dog strollers. Yes! Strollers. For. Dogs!!! Not arthritic, not amputees. Foofy four-legged DOGS! Whaaa?!
I dont get people who will wait ten minutes while I load my two young children and huge cart of groceries, then edge closer as I am backing out and leave me very little room to get out, and then i see them get out of their car after parking AND THEY ARE SPRINTING INTO THE STORE!!!
Waiting ten minutes for a parking spot only to jog into the store? C'MONN!
rant.gif

Same goes for people more fit than I with a handicap parking permit.
he.gif
my brother is in a wheelchair and sometimes we gave to drive around for fifteen mins to get a spot.
Ok, enough ranting
smile.png
I am a brownie edge lover and so is my DH. I bake em extra long. We have a propane stove with the burner on one side sometimes they burn on the bottom on one side. I love burnt chocolate and he hates burnt anything. Perfection!

Cluckin'Crazy4them :

Quote:
Hahaha! I can't stop laughing!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

OMG, thanks for quoting that, I didn't see it before. That is GREAT!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Ho, ho, ho.​

What I don't get is.....................why someone hasn't written a computer program that detects a virus containing e-mail and boomerangs it back to the sender.

..................................................why do they call them seeing eye dogs. Why not seeing eyes dogs. Do they only see with one eye? Hi, these are my seeing eye dogs, I use this one for my left eye and this other one for my right eye.
gig.gif

.................................................why do fast food places have signs that say "braille menu on request". If you can't read the sign how are you going to know they are available. Do they train seeing eyes dogs to recognize the sign?

................................................Why the clerks at the dollar store can't say , "bless you" if I sneeze? (recently was told that when she said bless you and then apologized) Are there people who really don't want to be blessed? Maybe they should say "curse you" to those who don't want blessings.
lau.gif

"Would you like a blessing with that sneeze?"
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom