Things made from wood pallets!!! Amazing!

Quote:
If I had a way to get them home I could get tons of them. So I'll give you the directions, you pick them up and make me and the wife some cool stuff.

I know my husband would have been thinking "OMG, she's found me another project!"

Am building my silkie coop out of pallets and a wood shipping crate.

The hardest part has been the disassembling if some of them.

92455_coop_day_2_064.jpg

This was a couple of weeks ago, have added 4 mil plastic sheeting as a vapor barrier, and the 3/4 plywood from the shipping crates as the siding. And in between the pallets & am stuffing it with hay as insulation.
The missing slats on the inside of the pallet, I am cutting strips of the 3/4 ply and filling in the spaces. Tomorrow I hope to add the roof and shingle it.

Quote:
If I had a way to get them home I could get tons of them. So I'll give you the directions, you pick them up and make me and the wife some cool stuff.

I know my husband would have been thinking "OMG, she's found me another project!"

Waiting on a delivery of more pallets today!I'd bring ya some if for one glaring issue I'm legally blind and driving with my cane out the window as a curb feeler is dangerous! lol

OK has anyone made any of the things they saw or planning to?

I'm thinking lawn furniture and some cool shelves.

I just can't get enough of watching it. LOL

I see so many pallets around here and no way to get them home, but I'm going to figure out something soon.

Back
Top Bottom