things that make you realy sad and maybe even a theif

thanks i try my best to help anyone and help animals and now im starting to help the environment to save some ozone for the future

THAT's better!! Doing something nice for someone pays in more ways than one....always feels good! Helping her, helping the chickens, and learning construction. Sweetie-pie!!!
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
yea i will as long as she doesnt take it the wrong way then i will call some one who can take them from her so they can go to a good home

It would be very very nice of you to help her build a bigger place for the chickens and maybe a run for them too, if she wants you to do that. I wouldn't be calling someone to take them away, after all they ARE hers. She is old and maybe attached and I wouldn't be doing anything to hurt her in any way. If she insists on not changing anything then just leave her be.

yes but i am not that worried about her i am more worried about the animals its cruel and its not like she doesnt have the money to fix the problem she just doesnt under stand they need more room but that is only a last resort

I know it is sometimes sad or upsetting the things we see in life, but we cannot stoop to theft to solve things we "think" or "believe" should be different. You would jeapordize your name and reputation. Ever hear the saying "Once a theif, always a theif?" Even a small stunt like stealing a few chickens could come back to bite you later in life, especially if someone figures out what you did..

Offering her help or asking if she would like to re-home part of her flock would be the MUCH better thing to do.

-Kim

Hi Kevin,

It would be so sweet of you to offer to add onto the coop and/or expand the chicken yard. I imagine the woman would really appreciate it.

How did the chickens look? Were they healthy? If they looked picked on or unhealthy in any way, you could use that as the reason you want to help her increase the space. If not, I suspect just telling her you'll be happy to help will be enough. It sounds like she's aware it's not enough room since you mentioned it and she said she hasn't had time to tackle the issue.

You are a very kind person. She's lucky to have you as a neighbor. Let us know how it ends up.

Take care,
Penny

Quote:
THERE ya go. GREAT idea.
clap.gif
clap.gif

Don't listen to the people who are telling you to steal the chickens. Those same people would be ranting and raving all over BYC if somebody stole THEIR chickens. And there's always somebody out their who thinks that it's cruel to keep animals in ANY cages, so there is always an excuse to "liberate" them.

You're doing a Very Good Deed. When that lady says she hasn't had time to do anything for the birds, she probably means that she hasn't been ABLE to. If you lend her a hand, you'll be helping both the lady AND the birds, AND you'll be building good neighborly relations for the future.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom