Things You Want to Do Before You Croak....or

Quote:
LOL!! My kind of guy!!
love.gif
hugs.gif

Same here..did several things i shouldnt have.. then went back and did 'um again...
gig.gif

Now.. not sure what i'd want to do...
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
<*snort*> I didn't even get to FINISH my coffee OR your list, darn it!

I think I had a "Bucket List" but right now, for the life of me, I cannot think of anything I want to do MORE than make a woooooooooo sound on the Pope's ring.
gig.gif

I don't think I'm ever going to end up marrying, I'm not popular with boys, but who knows, maybe one day...
lol.png

I'd like to make a movie or a song, maybe get my pilot license, hatch some eggs (I've wanted but been unable to do that for a while), help out at some natural disaster scene... oh yeah, and visit America!

get my affairs in order and not leave my unfinished business for my kids to deal with. like need to CLEAN house and put names on the back of what is left and preplan my funeral so things are MY way atleast once. been to see what i felt i needed to see and raised more than my share of kids and am ok if my time is tomorrow, ALMOST wish tomorrown would be it, feed my chicckens look out over the foggy property and just be done, no more worries, but who would take care of my chickens and other animals then???????????????????

Back
Top Bottom