Things you wish you could say

Pics
Younger siblings are way worse.
I don't think that there is a "worse" or "better" sibling. All siblings can hurt their siblings, older or younger, if they go about it the right way.
Some younger siblings don't get into trouble and take advantage of that.
Some older siblings take advantage of size and strength to hurt their younger sibling.
It depends on the person, the victim, and the parents or guardians of the children. You can compare individual cases, yes, but siblings can get hurt by their own regardless of where they fall in the order of birth. You can't generalize "older" or "younger" siblings in terms of how bad they are.

I don't think that there is a "worse" or "better" sibling. All siblings can hurt their siblings, older or younger, if they go about it the right way.
Some younger siblings don't get into trouble and take advantage of that.
Some older siblings take advantage of size and strength to hurt their younger sibling.
It depends on the person, the victim, and the parents or guardians of the children. You can compare individual cases, yes, but siblings can get hurt by their own regardless of where they fall in the order of birth. You can't generalize "older" or "younger" siblings in terms of how bad they are.
My 11 year old brother bites me.

Back
Top Bottom