Things you wish you could say

For example: when a product says it is meant for ages ___ to ____. You should know if your child is too heavy, or too mobile to be left safely unattended for any amount of time even if they are within range. Labels are not excuses for poor parenting.
Labels and warnings are there for the protection of the company. We told you so.

Using a product "not in the fashion it was intended" means the company is legally clear and free of wrong doing. However, we must live with the pages of warning labels.

"Don't use this toaster in the tub. May cause electrocution."
"Bleach should not be used to whiten teeth. May cause burns."
"Surface may be hot and cause burns." I bought the stove to be hot.

By the way, the easiest way to learn is to get hurt. If you do it a second time, it's your own fault. Mom would always ask, "why'd you do that, stupid?" I learned a lot growing up.

And I'm still alive to prove it. :D

Labels and warnings are there for the protection of the company. We told you so.

Using a product "not in the fashion it was intended" means the company is legally clear and free of wrong doing. However, we must live with the pages of warning labels.

"Don't use this toaster in the tub. May cause electrocution."
"Bleach should not be used to whiten teeth. May cause burns."
"Surface may be hot and cause burns." I bought the stove to be hot.

By the way, the easiest way to learn is to get hurt. If you do it a second time, it's your own fault. Mom would always ask, "why'd you do that, stupid?" I learned a lot growing up.

And I'm still alive to prove it. :D
I didn't realize I had sibling on here. Cool!

Back
Top Bottom