Things you wish you could say

I would make one exception: you can give someone an aggressive rooster if they are going to butcher it. (Of course, still tell them it's aggressive, but if they'll be butchering it promptly, it's not a big deal.)
True. The person I'm shouting through my screen at is basically just saying that they have the freedom to chose whether or not to offer an aggressive male to someone else to keep because there is no point in safety if there is no freedom.

Do the children respect this rule? Do you have a single toilet house?

4 kids, 1 toilet that everyone wanted to use. Fond memories. I'm surprised more weren't killed.
They do very well with it! My husband has a pet peeve about not knocking so he drummed that into them as soon as they were old enough. We do have two bathrooms, which helps, but there are six of us so there are still times when both are full and someone else needs it.

True. The person I'm shouting through my screen at is basically just saying that they have the freedom to chose whether or not to offer an aggressive male to someone else to keep because there is no point in safety if there is no freedom.
While I agree we should not trade liberty for safety, that person is just being reckless. Either man up and cull your own problems, or don't own chickens. Same goes for other livestock and pets.

What are your credentials? Are you a self proclaimed authority?
So, you see, I read this thing on the internet that said... <fill in the blank>

So do you agree with it? Because it's stupid and you should have thought before your mouth starting running. Here are the holes in what you just said.

Back
Top Bottom