Things you wish you could say

but they're comfy. I refuse to spend 7 hours of my day in jeans, when I have to wear jeans another 7 hours for work. that would be 14 hours of jeans.. nope
I buy jeans second hand, either from a thrift store or eBay, so they are pretty soft from being broken in. Otherwise, high quality jeans like Pilcro are nice on the skin, and American Eagle has a lot of jeans with stretch that are very comfortable.

Apparently they're a thing. And they're overlaid on part of the route from a certain hatchery to me. And if live animals and dry ice going to the same location (Or check point enroute) arrive at the same time, the dry ice goes ahead and the animals have to wait for the next truck to leave. They can't go on the same truck. So my hatchery I've been planning on ordering from won't place a live guarantee on orders that have dry ice routes on parts of the route because there's no guarantee the chicks will get there in time.

Go to the park. Blow bubbles. It'll make you smile. Why should kids be the only ones allowed to blow bubbles?
A friend and I were in a mall bathroom that had full length mirrors arranged in such a way that if you stood just right, all you saw were your arms and legs. She stood in front of me, and we were a four armed and legged reflection. Oh, did we have fun.

A teenaged girl came in, looked at us. I said, "Just because we're old, doesn't mean we can't be silly and have fun."

That's something I wished to say, and I did. My friend and I had a great time that day.

Back
Top Bottom