Things you wish you could say

But you close in a half hour!

"Yes, and like every other f@%king time you say that, it will take us at least 45 minutes to get to you, nevermind back to the store, and our policy is that we stop taking deliveries when it will put us past closing. If you're that desperate for pizza, order earlier or put a hold time on the order if you have to order earlier than you want"

But you close in a half hour!

"Yes, and like every other f@%king time you say that, it will take us at least 45 minutes to get to you, nevermind back to the store, and our policy is that we stop taking deliveries when it will put us past closing. If you're that desperate for pizza, order earlier or put a hold time on the order if you have to order earlier than you want"
Dude, I hate this. I close the store often, and people will walk in at 9:50 and expect us to take their order. We close in 10 mins and you're really gonna screw up our close if we're still making your food at 10:05 instead of focusing on closing down our store...

Dude, I hate this. I close the store often, and people will walk in at 9:50 and expect us to take their order. We close in 10 mins and you're really gonna screw up our close if we're still making your food at 10:05 instead of focusing on closing down our store...
Yeah, but you're still open for 10 minutes!

😅

Yeah, but you're still open for 10 minutes!

😅
AUGH

Between 9:30-10 i'm doing closing stuff and It makes me mad when I've gotta stop wiping stuff down to go help you.. I mean really? you need a burger at 10pm?

AND... when we are busy and people complaining about us being slow. How about YOU come on the line and make it go faster. I'd like to see you try

Back
Top Bottom